Fire Damage – Commercial Property Insurance Claims
A study published in Insurance Journal found that it is likely that 4 out of 10 small businesses “will experience a property or general liability claim in the next 10 years.” Of these, fire is the #1 most costly of the property claims. From fire and smoke, to water and mold, the damage caused by fire is typically extensive and complex. Chemicals and smoke residue may be released by the fire as different items burn. Burned buildings are open to further damage by the elements or at risk from thieves and vandals. Not to mention the complications of accounting for your business interruption losses as part of your claim.
The public adjusters at Globe Midwest Adjusters International have been helping business owners recover from complex and costly fire losses for generations. We guide you through every step of the insurance claim process, freeing you from the hassle and stress of compiling your insurance claim so you can focus on running your business.
After a fire our public adjusters will:
- help you evaluate and document the extent of the damage;
- take proper steps to mitigate any further damage;
- thoroughly analyze your commercial insurance policy and develop a strategy for maximizing your financial recovery based on its clauses, additions, extensions, and exclusions and how these best apply to your specific loss;
- quantify and detail the full extent of your damages in a format that the insurance company will recognize and respect;
- advocate for you in negotiations with your insurance company;
- educate and advise you regarding your options, communicating with you at every stage of the insurance claim process so you can make informed decisions;
- settle your claim for the maximum amount; and
- free you to focus on recovering and managing your business.
Contact the experts at Globe Midwest Adjusters International to professionally handle your commercial property fire insurance claim while you manage your business.
Who have we helped?
Looking back on it, I can see that the first few days after a fire there are several decisions that no one should face without a professional firm. The subsequent work your team performed by bringing in engineers, contractors, and appraisers was invaluable and something we could never have accomplished as quick and effectively.
President, AutoLign Manufacturing Group
Our insurance claims experts have helped thousands of business owners across all types of industries. We encourage you to look through our references and testimonials and to contact us for recommendation letters.
Listen to our podcast on “Wildfires: Filing Property Insurance Claims for One of Nature’s Most Fearsome Foes” for tips from our experts:
For additional information, visit: