Hail Damage – Commercial Insurance Claims
Hailstorms are known to cause visible damage including shattered windows, shredded screens, punctured siding, and holes in roofs. But hailstones are just as likely to cause damage that is not noticeable until it worsens over time. Therefore, it is best to have a professional inspect your commercial property for damage in the wake of a major hailstorm.
If damage is found to your business, it is up to you to prove the extent of your loss to your insurance company. The public adjusters at Globe Midwest Adjusters International have years of experience in helping property owners file hail damage insurance claims. Our experts are trained in how to spot and document hail damage and can validate the extent of the loss. From this initial appraisal to the final negotiations, our adjusters will guide you through the entire commercial claims process, to help you secure a full and fair settlement.
After a hailstorm our public adjusters will:
- help you evaluate and document the extent of the damage;
- take proper steps to mitigate any further damage;
- thoroughly analyze your commercial insurance policy and develop a strategy for maximizing your financial recovery based on its clauses, additions, extensions, and exclusions and how these best apply to your specific loss;
- quantify and detail the full extent of your damages in a format that the insurance company will recognize and respect;
- advocate for you in negotiations with your insurance company;
- educate and advise you regarding your options, communicating with you at every stage of the insurance claim process so you can make informed decisions;
- settle your claim for the maximum amount; and
- free you to focus on recovering and managing your business.
Contact the experts at Globe Midwest Adjusters International to professionally handle your commercial property insurance claim while you manage your business.
Who have we helped?
Following the loss it was imperative that our team focus on restoring the property and getting tenants back in their units. You immediately instilled in us a level of confidence in you and your company that allowed us to focus our efforts on these critical tasks while you worked on the insurance claim. Your knowledge of the process and tenacity resulted in an excellent settlement that could not have been achieved without you.
Guy Porat, CEO
Our insurance claims experts have helped thousands of business owners across all types of industries. We encourage you to look through our references and testimonials and to contact us for recommendation letters.
Listen to our podcast titled “Hail Damage Can Create Difficult Insurance Claims” for tips from our experts:
For additional information, visit:
- “Business Insurance Claims Help”
- “Five Smart Ways to Counteract a Coinsurance Penalty in Your Business’ Property Insurance Claims”