Chicago, Illinois Office
500 N. Dearborn Street
Chicago, Illinois 60654
Chicago, Illinois Public Adjusters
Globe Midwest Adjusters International is a premier provider of public adjusting and disaster recovery consulting services. Our public adjusters have the resources and expertise to thoroughly investigate your loss, accurately prepare, document and submit your claim, and help obtain a full, fair and expedited settlement. Conveniently located in the River North neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois, the public adjusters of Globe Midwest Adjusters International are just a phone call away.
The following is a sampling of clients that our public adjusters have helped in the greater Chicago Metropolitan area and throughout Illinois. No matter the type of disaster, our public adjusting services can meet your needs for a dedicated property insurance claims adjuster working on your behalf.
- United Pipe and Supply – Streator, IL – Large Warehouse Fire
- Fox Valley Systems – Cary, IL – Large Paint Factory Fire
- Hallmark & Johnson Property Management – Chicago, IL Apartment Building Fire
- Futek Forms Tags And Labels Inc. – Neenah, WI – Large Printing Company Fire
- Riteway Trucking – South Holland, IL – Large Office Fire
- Factory Card & Party Outlet – Naperville, IL – Outlet Store Fire
- New Heights Recovery & Power – Ford Heights, IL – Recycling Center Fire
- YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago – Chicago, IL – Recreational Center Fire
- Amtec Precision Products, Inc. – Elgin, IL – Manufacturing Center Fire
- Eureka College – Eureka, IL – Educational Facility Fire
Since 1924, Globe Midwest Adjusters International has been assisting business owners and homeowners secure the maximum financial recovery from their property damage claims. Contact us today for a full list of our references to see how we can help you on your path to recovery.