Snow and Ice Damage – Residential Insurance Claims
With offices in Illinois and Michigan, Globe Midwest Adjusters International is well versed in the hazards that the winter season brings. Whether the damage comes from heavy snows collapsing a roof, or an ice-laden tree falling on a home, our public adjusters are very familiar with the residential insurance claims that follow.
Our team of adjusters will assist you through the entire claims process, starting with a full review of your insurance policy, through the inspection and audit of your loss, to the final negotiations with your insurance company. Our expertise in disaster recovery eliminates the need for you to spend precious time dealing with your insurance claim and allows you to focus on getting your life and home back in order.
Our public adjusters help you get what you’re entitled to by:
- evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the carrier;
- valuing, documenting and substantiating every detail;
- negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company;
- keeping you informed every step of the way; and
- ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Public adjusters work exclusively for you – the policyholder – never for the insurance company.
Who have we helped?
Your attention to all the little details of our insurance policy and your team´s creativity allowed us to collect damages that we never expected to recover. You provided thorough, professional advice and we were able to negotiate a fair and equitable settlement. We could not have done it without your help!
Thomas & Linda DiBenedetto
For additional information, visit:
- “Broken or Burst Pipes, Water Damage or Roof Collapse from Sub Zero Temperatures and Extreme Cold? Here’s What You Need to Know!”
- “Do I need to consider hiring a Public Adjuster if my agent says he will help me with my claim?”